Where are your corporate headquarters located?
- QuikRip is located at 127 MARINE ST. FARMINGDALE, NY 11735.
How is QuikRip used?
- See our video for a clear demonstration.
What is QuikRip recommended for?
- QuikRip is recommended for roof sheathing rips, floor sheathing rips, decking rips, and most nail-secured material rips.
What are the dimensions of the QuikRip?
- See our specifications sheet here for details.
What framing layout can the QuikRip be used on?
- QuikRip can be used on 12, 16, and 24 o.c. (on center) joints or rafters.
How much does QuikRip weigh?
- One QuikRip weighs about 15 pounds.
Is the fulcrum removable? Adjustable?
- Yes, the steel fulcrum can be easily removed and conveniently stored inside the handle. The fulcrum also adjusts from side to side so QuikRip can work against chimneys, walls, block, etc. This easy adjustment is ideal for decking that is applied on an angle in either direction to the joists as well as perpendicular to the joists!
Where can I purchase QuikRip?
Do you offer quantity discounts if I purchase more than one QuikRip at a time?
- Yes, we offer tiered pricing for any level of stocking position. Contact us to discuss details.
Is the cost of shipping included in the price of the QuikRip?
- Shipping is not included in the cost of the QuikRip. Because we ship to various locations, shipping costs vary due to weight and distance.